Saturday, March 14, 2015

Issues...

And here it is almost a month later and I'm just now posting.

I've not had the best of it the past few weeks..I have managed to lose about 3 and a half pounds, but that's about all I can say.

I'm constantly tired and when I TRY to go for walks my back goes into spasms so bad I have to stop and I CRY. Yes- it really does hurt that much.

I know something is wrong. I went to the doctor and they're doing tests. or I should say have done tests. I should know the results of the first one by mid week. Because of where the pain is- I'm guessing my kidney function is well out of whack. I have alternate bouts of constipation and diarrhea. I do have IBS but the only time it flares up is when I eat foods with whole seeds or chunks of nuts in it. This is a totally different kind of hurting.

For the time being, I have started taking a multi-vitamin  and a B-complex supplement every day. Ive been taking them a couple of weeks and I can actually tell a difference this week in my energy levels. Good- I hope it keeps up- but the back/kidney thing isn't being helped by it. Honestly, it's just made me more frustrated because now I FEEL I have enough energy to exercise, but when I try my back seizes up and the pain is unbearable. I've complained about it so much my husband just thinks I'm putting it on now. I get so mad when he does that- How can I be putting it on when I'm breaking into a sweat and CRYING from the pain- to the point I have to stop and lean up against a wall or a post or anything to keep me from collapsing?

It's frustrating because after 5 or 10 minutes- the pain stops and I'm able to go on for about two blocks before it returns, but it's like turning a faucet on and off...it's there full force or its not. No in between much- just on and off.

I hope I get this issue resolved soon. I really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment