Saturday, July 2, 2016

Judgement Day!!!

Well, Judgement Day came a week early.
I've been keeping a chart of my weight loss every week for the past 19 weeks. Some weeks I did well, some- I tanked. Well, Since I'm starting the new diet- see latest post yesterday-I decided to go ahead and measure a week early. I had set it up for  measuring every 20 weeks. Yes, I have short term and long term and even LONGER Term goals.

So this is week 19 of the 60 weeks I gave myself to lose this weight.

This is my weight and measure chart....as you can see it has LOTS of ups and downs on it. My Report Card. I most certainly am NOT an honor roll student by any stretch of the imagination.

But I want you to look at the measurement part. That's  4 months work. I measured myself for the first time on the last day of February 2016. The weekend after my 56th Birthday. 

I started out at my heaviest of 286 lbs.(Not in Feb- this has been a several year journey.) Well, that was the highest weight I saw on the scale. I know for a fact I had lost about 20 lbs  and a couple of pant sizes at that point already so my heaviest weight was just over 300 lbs. Scary stuff.

So in the last four months I have lost:

1 inch in neck 

Arms remain the same( booooo!!!!!) :(

6 inches in waist!!!! 

3 inches in hips 

1.5 inches in thighs 

.5 inch in calves


So everything I've been doing is working- even if I dont see the changes in my body myself.
I still see a fat girl in the mirror.....but the day WILL come when I see myself as I want to.

I'll continue to weigh every Saturday Morning and record the results.
And I will be measuring on the first Saturday of every month now.
Let's see if we can get this on a Fast(er) Track!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment