Sunday, February 1, 2015

Results- and Progress....

Well,I'm happy as a  butterfly in a field of flowers...... Even after a VERY stressful week, I have managed to lose 1.25 lbs. I weighed in at 17st 10.25lbs.

After my last post- I weighed three days later and I had gained from 17st 7.5lb up to 17st 11.5lb.
Maybe it was fluid retention, maybe it was stress, I don't know- but I know I was almost in TEARS from the stress of that gain alone!!

Anyway, I didn't dwell on it- I just shrugged it off as  it is what it is and got up the next morning and  continued on. And it HAS paid off. It wasn't the loss I wanted or expected, but as I said- it has been a VERY stressful week.

I've taken Monday off work as a holiday, so I can watch the Superbowl tonight(it doesn't start until 11:30 PM here in England as it's live), and then I can sleep in tomm. OR I have it recording so I can watch it tomorrow morning while I'm doing my workouts. I'm doing extra ones tomorrow.

I've exactly 25 days til my Birthday and I want to be back down into the 16 stone range again by then.  I've got my house cleaned so I can totally do as much workout routines as I like tomorrow without feeling guilty about something I should be doing instead.

I've ordered me a couple of outfits too in a smaller size.

My Bezzie is out of town on a holiday this weekend, so we haven't been able to chat to each other, but I think I have done pretty good on my own. I have kept in my calorie range every day- even with  having a Double Cheeseburger at Burger King on Friday evening and having a couple of Snickers Ice Cream Bars yesterday. I'm a firm believer(especially in MY case) of if you have a craving, have whatever it is- occasionally allow yourself a bit of it. If I try to deny myself a treat every once in a while- I start obsessing about it and when I finally DO give in- I binge. And that defo isn't good.

Anyway, I'm on caloric track- still working on improving the types of food I eat to stay in Calorie Limit Range, drinking my water and doing my workouts. I wont give up. I refuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment