Sunday, January 25, 2015

Vision Board

Well, for the past couple of weekends I've been working on a vision board for this year.

Now during the course of the two weeks, I've changed my mind about what I wanted to put in it several times and had to redo the entire concept.

I finally decided to put it at two main goals...
 Reaching my Goal weight & owning my own home.

This is what I came up with...






...in 6 months it may change- but for now- this is what I want more than anything!!!

I have already bought two outfits for my journey- and I own a sewing machine too so as I lose weight, I can alter them to still fit me.

Every time I lose  10 lbs, I'm treating myself to another of my outfits on my Vision Board.

And then me and my bezzie can go shoe shopping for the shoes I will want for them all.

Now Granted- one of the outfits(the lace up front jumpsuit) will never be worn in public, but I dont have to have it....It's gonna be enough that I know I COULD wear it with pride IF it was in my closet.
And when I reach my goal weight/measurements, my husband has offered to treat me to the leather outfit of my choice......pants and jacket- dress, boots......whatever I want.

THAT alone is reward enough for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment