Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4

Today I slept in again. I still have a nagging headache and since I go back to work tomorrow I don't want it to morph into a migraine....and since Sunday is my workout free day- I slept until about 11 this morning.
I'm slowly learning my eating pattern since I started this during the holiday break from work when I could concentrate on just getting the eating and workout plan in gear.
I have  figured out that I don't eat when I'm hungry- I eat when it's "mealtime". I'm not sure how good that is. On the one hand I know I should eat regularly so my metabolism doesnt slow down even more- but on the other hand why should I eat and consume calories when I'm not even slightly hungry? Isn't that counter-productive? I need to discuss this with my weight loss buddy- but we are having a REALLY hard time finding a time we can both have a chat on the phone. We text- but I am so distracted by this and that when we text I can't keep my mind on the important things I need to talk about sometimes.


The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* No workout on Sundays....unless you count doing laundry- which I don't.

Brekkie-
*None
 Total Calories-0

Lunch-
*2 small baps(250)
* ground mince mini patties(slider size)(100)
*16 Pringles chips(150)
(I had Lunch past 1pm so it was more Brunch than Lunch per se.(Again))
Total Calories-500

Snack- 
*3 Celebrations chocolates(132)
* cuppa coffee with creamer and sugar (118)
 Total Calories-250

Supper-
*1 hot dog bun(256)
*1/2 hot dog weinie(128)
*Oven Fries(150)
Total Calories- 534

Water- ********
Yay!! Water check!!!

Calories For the Day-1284. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)- 
SPOT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment