Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5

So, now I want to list a few GOALS for myself.
NON-scale goals.

I want to be able to wear my lovely Midi-coat. 
I desperately need a winter coat now- but I just cant bring myself to fork over a couple hundred quid for a winter coat that |I hate when  have a lovely stylish warm one here that all I have to do is lose a few pounds to fit into. If I do this right, I'll be able to fit into it before the cold weather is over this year! It's just really snug now.

I want to be able to wear my jeans again and  KNOW my butt looks good in them. 
What more is there to say about that? Nothing.

I want to be able to wear a swimsuit and sun by the pool on holiday. 
And NOT look like a beached albino whale. The last swinsuit I wore was a Venus Swinwear Thong Backed Hot pink and white print Bikini and it looked BANGING on me. And I was over 45 when I wore it. BOOOYA!

I want to be able to go on hikes again. 
HIKES- not strolls and not sounding like I'm a fish out of water or an asthmatic seal.

I want go out with my Bezzie and wear a bodycon dress for the holidays this year.
And I want to wear proper high heels with it. I also want to start dressing like I work in an ofice in proper office attire instead of the clothes I wear now with flats. I want to be a GIRL again.


  The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* Went up and down the 3 flights of stairs  4 times today. I'm hoping to get in a bit more of a workout with Jillian Michaels tonight before going to bed. I'm also contemplating weighing myself every Wednesday & Saturday Morning. Keep me more on track that way. I don't want to weigh every day- That's frustrating, but once a week may not be enough. If I'm veering off course, weighing twice a week I can adjust accordingly- maybe avoid the "failure to lose" frustration.

Brekkie-
*5 slices thin deli turkey(8 cals each slice)
Total Calories-40

Lunch-
*Chicken Pasta Bowl from Tesco(592)
Total Calories-592

Snack- 
*10 grapes(100)
 Total Calories-100

Snack- 
*cuppa with sugar and non dairy creamer(118)
 Total Calories-118

Supper-
* Cod Fillet(475)
*oven chips(178)  
Total Calories -653

Water- ********
Yay!! Water check!!!

Calories For the Day-1503. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)- 
A VERY FEW OVER.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you!!!! You are so well today! Keep going and don't give up! You will get into that cost and into that body con dress!!!! I am 100% certain!!!!!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete