Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015-The beginning Of The End-Weigh & Measure

Okay- so today I did the full routine...

The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* Crosstrainer 15 minutes. (still working on the playlist for my workouts but I prob won't list them on here  because I want this logging to be as painless and quick as possible. If it feels like a chore I wont stick with it.)
* Taking down Christmas decor and packing away- 3 hours
(Yes- if you saw how many of those I had you would consider it a workout too albeit a drawn out one.)

Brekkie-
1 Banana
Coffee
Total Calories-150

Lunch-
1 can tuna(in water)
1 teaspoon mayo
2 cups fresh baby spinich
Total Calories-300

Snack- 
10 grapes

Total Calories-35

Supper-
Dominos Chicken Strips Combo
Total Calories- 798

Water- **** (Need to get more water in me tomorrow)

Total Calories For the Day-1283. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)

KITCHEN DOOR CLOSES at 6:30 PM!!! 

I also weighed and measured myself.
Weight-17 stone 4lb....242 lbs.
Bust-....49 inches  (I can keep most of that, please.)
Waist-...45 inches
Hips-....48 inches
Arms-...R-15 inches/L-14.5 inches
Thighs...R-29 inches/L-29 inches

My THIGHS are the size my waist should be. 
So that was my first day.....The Beginning of the End. 


1 comment: