Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10-Weigh In Day


I had to shop for a pair of jeans today.  I found three pairs at the local TESCO of all places. I got a pair that was 44inch x 30 inches. REAL jeans. They didnt fit yet- a bit too tight.
I tried the second pair.....a size 20 stretch jeans- more like Jeggings. Not even close to fitting.
Usually by this time i'm disgusted with myself and starting to cry.
But today I was oddly detatched.
I put on the third pair....a size 22, but they fit...and they're made with a light enough material that as I lose weight I can take them up.
I was happy- I came away with a new pair of....Jeans......so to speak...and My Bezzie and I are planning a Girly Day of shopping, lunch and pampering around my Birthday the end of Feb- so that gives me about 6 weeks to lose a bit more weight.
All in all- it was a better than usual shoppiong trip!!!

Now- on to the important stuff.....


 The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Caloric Intake-Water

Workout- 15 mins on cross trainer.

Brekkie-
* none
Total Calories-

Lunch-
* salt n pepper chips   (150)
* chicken nuggets (3) (100)
* broccoli (1/2 cup)    (50)
* onion rings (4)        (100) 
Total Calories- 400

Snack- 
* coffee with sugar and non-dairy creamer (118)
Total Calories- 118

Snack- 
* cup of hot cocoa (250)

  Total Calories- 250

Supper-
* Chicken wrap (455)

Total Calories 455

Water- *******



Calories For the Day- 1223.
(Daily Intake-1200-1500)
Spot On. 

 I also weighed myself.
Weight-17 stone 4 lb....242 lbs. My beginning weight.
Not happy with that- but it will come off. Slowly and steadily. I'm NOT giving up. I WILL get this weight lost this year. It's my gift to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment