Saturday, January 24, 2015

Analysis and Repairation....

Okay...so I've looked over my bits and pieces of my days food for the past week or two.

Altho I'm staying well within the caloric perimeters, I have noticed two things....

1) I'm eating about half my calories in starches/carbs.

2) I'm only getting about 2/3  the water as I should be consuming on a daily basis.


I'm going to have to keep an eye on getting more water in me because, for me, not enough water means no weight loss or even a weight gain.

And I'm going to have to replace the carbs I'm consuming with eating more fruits and veg.

As for my calorie consumption.....I've been doing a high calorie day of 2000 calories, alternated with a low calorie day of 1200 calories. I don't think my activity level is enough to support a weight loss with these values in place....so I'm going to back it back down to 600-800 low cal days and 1200 high cal days.  That seemed to be when I was  having the best results.

No biggie.....sometimes you try to make a change for the better and it just doesnt work out. So you have a bit of a whing and then you go back to what was working for you. I gained a few pounds- but it's not so much I cant lose it again pretty quickly.

I have an awesome support system....My hubby is supporting me in my weight loss- my mother in law has joined me in the journey and is doing GREAT, and my Bezzie is in it with me standing shoulder to shoulder. Encouraging me to go on when I feel like quitting.... talking me thru the hard times- celebrating  nwith me when I have an awesome loss...or a teeny one...or none but lose inches. She's GREAT- the best thing ever is to have a steadfast Diet buddy and I hit the jackpot with my girl.

So it's onward and upward.

GoodBye 17st 7.5 lbs...Hello losing again!!!

1 comment:

  1. You. Go. Girl!!!! Learn the lesson and go for it!!! You will succeed. Be strong and keep going. I am here for you 100% and together we will win!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete