Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 9

Yeah- I had a really bad day yesterday so I didn't post. I pretty much didnt do anything except eat and go to bed.  I had weighed and freaked OUT. I had GAINED 4 lbs according to my scale. Could be a lot of things tho......

Today I got up- still bummed and worked out on the crosstrainer. I refuse to call it an eliptical because it's not. The rotation on it is circular- not eliptical. And that makes it really hard on my back but I still get my butt on it and use it. Even tho I totally gave in to mindless eating and ate 5- yes 5- Quality street candies while I was watching my soaps because hubby kept saying hand me the choccies and then set them beside us. Habit- watch TV...munch on junk. I hid the choccies out of sight. Again.



 The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* Went up and down the 3 flights of stairs 4 times today. Walked to Tesco too...
 I decided to start weighing twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturday Mornings, but completely forgot to weigh theis morning before I left for work. Have made a note to myself to do so first thing tomm morning.


Brekkie-
* Grapes-(10) (100)
Total Calories-100

Lunch-
* Turkey and stuffing sammich(only half the bap) (250)
Total Calories-250

Snack- 
* deli thin slice smoked ham(5) (50)
  Total Calories-50

Snack- 
* cuppa hot cocoa with sugar and non dairy creamer (300)
* Quality street chocc(5) (220)
 Total Calories-520

Supper-
* Chicken Lombardi (250)
* chips (150)
Total Calories-400

Water- ******
Need to get a bit more water in me tomorrow.


Calories For the Day-1320. (Daily Intake-1200-1500) Spot On- even with the choccies.

No comments:

Post a Comment