Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3-Saturday- Weigh In Day

Today I slept in...I mean REALLY late- til noon! I had a headache and so didnt get up and do my normal routine. Instead I got up- poped a couple headache tablets- then headed into town with my hubby to do errands.

The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* No formal workout- just a mile or so walking around town then to the grocery store to do food shopping. Not exactly a vigorus workout- but all I was up to with a headache.

Brekkie-
*None
 Total Calories-0

Lunch-
*Cheese on toast
(I had Lunch at 1pm so it was more Brunch than Lunch per se.)
Total Calories-400

Snack- 
*slice of bread and teaspoon Nutella (1 tablespoon has 100 calories- I like it THIN spread)Total Calories-143

Supper-
Chicken goujons(3=208 cals)
Chips
home made honey mustard sauce
Total Calories- 982

Water- ********
Yay!! Water check!!!

Calories For the Day-1525. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)- 
A FEW over- but seeing as I've been WELL under since I started-it's all good.

 I also weighed myself.
Weight-17 stone 2 lb....240 lbs.
Lost two pounds since restarting the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment