Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7

I did well today...not terribly stressed like I was yesterday, so good on that! Have been very careful to stick to plan today and done well. Walked on my own- hubby was busy at lunch and my back was absolutely killing me. I detest our office chairs. I mean REALLY detest them.


 The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* Went up and down the 3 flights of stairs 4 times today. Walked to Tesco too...
 I decided to start weighing twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturday Mornings, but completely forgot to weigh theis morning before I left for work. Have made a note to myself to do so first thing tomm morning.


Brekkie-
* Banana-(90)

Total Calories-90

Lunch-
* Spinach (1.5 cups) (20)
* Water Pack Tuna(1 can) (179)
* mayo(1 Tablespoon) (90)
*sprinkle of Lawreys Season salt (0)
  Total Calories-289

Snack- 
* quality street choc (2) 44each-(88)
  Total Calories-88

Snack- 
*cuppa with sugar and non dairy creamer (118)
 Total Calories-118

Supper-
* 2 pork steaks (280)
* 1 cup green beans (50)
* 1 cup mash potatoes (214)
Total Calories-544

Water- ******
Yay!! Done!!!

Calories For the Day-1247. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)- 
Low end, but done!!!


MUCH better than yesterday!!

1 comment:

  1. So much better!!!! Get in!!!! You will be strutting in that Bodycon soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete