Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6

  I had a bit of a meltdown today. Really bad day at work where I started out playing catch-up from a bad day yesterday and then One thing right after another making it seem like a battle all day. The only saving grace was my walk to lunch with my sweet husband. Then the afternoon continued as a battle. When I got home- I just laid down on our bed and started crying...and cried...and cried until I fell asleep. That meant I slept a couple hours and then ended up cooking and eating well past my Closed Kitchen time of 6:30 PM. 
On the upside- tomorrow has to be better.
Now let's get to the business of finding out how much damage I did today with all the emo-eating. I have GOT to learn to overcome that habit.

 The 3W's- Workout- Watching the Calorie Intake-Water

Workout-
* Went up and down the 3 flights of stairs 4 times today. Walked to Tesco too...
 I decided to start weighing twice a week. Wednesdays and Saturday Mornings.

Brekkie-
*5 thin slices deli ham-10 cals each (50)
*1 Hot Dog Bun (252)
*Coffee (118)
Total Calories-420

Lunch-
*1.5 fishcakes (362)
*Chips (100)
Total Calories-462

Snack- 
*Reeces Pieces (225)
  Total Calories-225

Snack- 
*cuppa with sugar and non dairy creamer (118)
 Total Calories-118

Supper-
*slice gammon (169)
*2 eggs (186)
*2  croissants (544)
Total Calories-899

Water- ********
Yay!! Water check!!!

Calories For the Day-2124. (Daily Intake-1200-1500)- 
A VERY LOT OVER. Even my very top end 2000 calories for a celebration day I went over.

Oh well...what's done is done and tomorrow is another day I can do better on. Right?

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to have an off day. Just make sure that the next day is better. And I know it will be. :-) learn from it and be determined that if it does happen again, get a distraction. I find writing in my journal helps.

    To a better day tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete